Wednesday, November 19, 2008

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!


Ok, I promised to try to do better! So here is my attempt!


Since the last time I posted, life has been a little nuts! We had a wedding, a funeral and a craft show! That doesn't sound very good does it?


My nephew Teagan got married on November 7th. My cousin Doug, who was supposed to be the best man for the wedding, passed away the Monday before. His funeral was the 8th.

The Touch of Country Craft show that I did at Town and Country Gardens started on the 7th and ran through the 15th. I think I did fairly good, considering it was a first time! At least I got my name out there somewhat! I didn't sell out though! :(



I didn't take pics of my booth, but I will post some pics of some of the items that I sold.

This is what the setup looked like at home!



Boutique Bow Ribbon Pens



Ladybug clips



Heart clips


1 comment:

Brooke said...

WOW I think I just bumped my head really hard cuz i'm seeing things that Bobbi updated her blog. ROFL!!! I just love the bows they all are soo cute loveyas