Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Cutest Little Model!

My cousins Brooke and James have the cutest little girl and she (Brooke and Jadee) loves bows! I have sent them some of the ones that I have made and Brooke has graciously posted them on her blog, so I am going to post them on mine as well, just cuz I think they are cute (both Jadee and the bows :o) )


Pink and white, what a great combination!

This bow I sent in the hopes that it would get there for Father's day, It says "Daddy's Girl"

These are the cutest lady bugs I ever saw.

Sleeping Beauty never looked so good.

Is she not just about the cutest thing you ever saw???

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I 2nd that motion on she is the cutest thing ever!! Thanks for the bows we love them and thanks for letting my Princess be on your blog!! loveyas