Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Cute Kids!

I made some flag bows and sent them to my cousins in Utah.

Treyson and Tylee, Jadee and Jaxin


Jadee and Tylee

Tylee



Treyson and Tylee are my cousin Leon and Kristina's kids.



I love to make bows and it's awesome to see my bows on cute kids.


I made some flag bows for my girls and for my niece Cassie's girls, Tyla, Bekka and Keilee, I also made one for my niece Naya. I didn't get any pics taken of them. It was awesome seeing all the bows on the fourth at the parade.


I had sent Tylee a Mickey Mouse bow a couple months ago. Brooke finally sent me the pic that was taken at my Aunt Verna's missionary farewell of Tylee in the bow.

This bow was made before I really made them so that they looked good. I'm still learning. I think that they look pretty good!
Thanks guys for making my bows look awesome!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It's our honor to have our kids model the bows for you!! So do you know what that means??? We need more bows!! Well keep making the bows...Loveyas

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the bows. Tylee just looks so cute in them. Thanks again. Hope those file folders worked for you, you have more coming just as soon as I can get them done. Loveyas