Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HOLY COW

Here it's been almost TWO YEARS since I have touched this blog. My goal is to TRY to keep this updated with all the crafty things I do.
About a year ago I purchased a Cricut Expression. I have fallen head over heels in love with that thing! I have been doing all kinds of fun things. I cut vinyl and make cards. I have started doing Temple tiles, window decals, memorial plaques.
I have been lucky enough to be able to sell some of my craftiness to my wonderful friends.
I still have TONS of ribbon and am willing to still do bows if anyone is interested in that!
I have even tried beaded watch bands.
I guess you could say that I am a "Jack (or Jane) of all trades". If there is a craft out there that I want to learn then I am willing to try it (at least once).

No comments: