Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Pics

WARNING! This post is EXTREMELY Photo HEAVY!!!
I made these tiles for the Principals of the two schools for Teacher appreciation week.

These tiles were mostly for wedding gifts.
The first is the Twin Falls Temple. The one next to it is the Mount Timpanogas Temple.
The Dallas Temple went to a friend in Texas. The Draper Temple was a wedding gift.
These tiles were mostly wedding gifts. Some were donations to our family reunion auction last year.

As you can see, these two are on the same car! LOL My nephew and his wife both like different teams and they both wanted to show off their love! The Saints and the Broncos.
I did this one for another niece and her husband (didn't post her hubby's pic) Thanks to her, I sold another one to a guy that she works with.
This Chicago logo I did for my friend, Natalie, I did some for her husband as well, they were instrumental in helping me sell SEVERAL others to guys that Kyle worked with. I also made Boise Broncos, Vikings, a Chicago Bears head, and several others! If you are interested in any of these (or one you don't see) let me know!
This is on my van and the other is on Sven's vehicle.
These I did as memorials. The first is for a friend who lost a dog, the other is for the husband of a good friend that I lost in April!
Etching glass is also a fun thing to do with vinyl. This was a Saturday afternoon project.
I etched the backside of the glass on my Family Proclamation.

I made this for Megan when she was Baptized last year! It is a "floating" frame with vinyl on the glass.
This one is a vinyl monogram I did for a Facebook friend!
These are clear glass Christmas ornaments that I put glitter in and then put names on for Christmas.
These were gifts for the teachers that I worked with at school

No comments: