Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An update on the family

I guess since it has been so long since I updated, I should give a little update on what the kids are doing!
Caitlin just finished seventh grade at Rocky Mountain Middle School!
Megan just finished second grade at Fairview Elementary.
Kayson just finished first grade at Fairview Elementary.

Megan and Kayson are playing baseball this summer in Ucon (anyone local is more than welcome to come watch). They had their first practice this morning! Their first game is on Tues. at 9 AM. I don't know if it will be at the Ucon School or at the park right there.

Caitlin went to a Zumba outdoor party with Jessie tonight! I guess they had a blast! She Zumba'd last night with Lindsey. I think they are all trying to get her in shape!!! I think I need something, don't think I'll be Zumbaing anytime soon! LOL

Sven started a new job in March with Hammon Services/Teton Delivery.
I worked as a playground duty at Fairview Elementary this past school year, but with all the cuts in education, and because I was the last one hired, my job was cut, so..... either I will go back to being a stay at home mom or else look into a position in the kitchen! I am hoping to do the latter.

We had an incredibly fun Erickson Family Reunion at the Rock Creek Girls camp in Ashton this past weekend! It was a little cold at night (ok, it WAS cold at night) and rainy during the day, but there was a lot of fun had by all!!!

No comments: